Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This has been a real challenge to sign-in and post to this blog...the truth is I have too many passwords to remember. As we begin to use this new means of communicating I will share some of my devotional readings and reflections.

Martin Luther said "Pray and let God Worry"

Philippians 4:4-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God...

I don't know about you but I have trouble transferring ownership of my situations to God. But I know if I don't relinquish my agenda in situations to God I will find no rest nor peace. My anxiety comes from a false sense of control--a sense that I perhaps am responsible to manipulate the crisis to work out for good...You know that's God's job

...the reading in Philippians continues--And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus...I tell you that's GOOD NEWS!!!

No comments: