Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

The Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with all of you...

In your service may I never tire of seeking you...may I be self-aware, experience forgiveness and live a life in dedication to the gospel of Jesus Christ...may I have eyes to see, ears to hear, a heart to respond trusting in Your faithfulness thereby being fully able to live into self-surrender...Thy Will Be Done! May my all be in and also know God's peace in the balancing act of immediacy and the eternal filtered through a gospel lens that allows me to know the difference. Remembering always that God's reign is founded upon principles of righteousness and justice...to know that my witness is a testimony to God's steadfast love and faithfulness...God does not break His promises! Sing with me Psalm 103 ...Amen

No comments: